We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

"no service area"

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

changing home address rang "3"who said new post code has good strenght phone and internet yet all i get is this error phone will not take to make calls no internet.

still in contract wondering whats best option. I was thinking of getting phone unlocked and putting another provider sim card in while at the new address, would the new sim be a different phone number apparently people are saying "ee" and "o2" both work well in the area.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Go back to 3 and see if you can cancel the contract as they are unable to provide a service.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

woolwell three re saying its a broken mast and are working onit so looking good.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Could be good news.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

no good news three have made a business decision to to maintain their masts in this area [hampshire] due to not enough customers in the area. been offered a booster box but will only work 30 meters sq area at home no good in the local area.

Still in contract, but looks like going to be left with a lemon. got to wait till i actually move before they will discuss the matter any further.

not sure where i stand now three had originally told me its a strong signal for the post code, then a broken mast, now its abandoned the area.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The service they are providing is not fit for purpose and you could have good grounds for ending without penalty.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

links open blank white page

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

sunnystaines - ignore any links with storingbooks in them as they are posted by a regular spammer.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

"3" can they be trusted.

when i rang them with a future post code for coverage told good signal, good internet, when i went there got nothing, told broken mast, afew weeks later on next visit told it will not be fixed as there is not enought "3" customers in that area, went into the "3" store for advice they escalated a complaint. "3" now saying they have never had any coverage in that area.

the staff in my local store are helpful, but cannot get anywhere with the hapless indian call centre does anyone have a uk email or phone number of senior management I can contact please.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

3 is Hutchinson 3G and their address is Star House, 20 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1EH

You can try ringing 01628 765000. Suggest that you ask for the name/tile of the customer services manager and write or email to that person.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

Woolwell

thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more