We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Orange Sydney, how do I get back to the standby screen

littler20

Likes # 0

Just bought an Orange Sydney. When I turn the phone on I get to the standby screen. Hitting the center key takes me to the menu screen. I cannot figure out how to get back to the standby screen from the menu screen other than turning the phone off and on again. Regards.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Like this post
littler20

Likes # 0

Thanks for the link. It looks, on the video, like he hits the end key to get back from the menu screen to the standby screen. Unfortunately hitting the end key in my phone does not appear to work. I'll call Orange tomorrow and if they agree there's a fault on my phone I'll get a replacement. Thanks again.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

OK - good luck.

Like this post
dekwill

Likes # 0

mine does the same it just goes to wifi when i hit that button

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...