We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

First Mobile Nuisance Call

Ex plorer
Resolved

Likes # 0

Its happened to me as of yesterday.

I got a nuisance call about an insurance I had taken out on a loan,it was one of those automated calls.

If they become a real nuisance is there any way to stop them. I have a unique number and don't really want to change it.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

AroundAgain

Thanks for the information, it looks like a 'call baring' phone, which some service providers charge extra for using this type of product, and others do not provide this service yet.

Like this post
AroundAgain

Likes # 0

I am with TalkTalk but didn't contact them about this. I just found the numbers/code to dial in order to do this.

Are you saying some phone line providers won't accept this? What a pain in the proverbial, eh?

Well, I do hope you manage to sort something. It's certainly made a difference to me ;)

Cheers

Like this post
Ex plorer

Likes # 0

I have a Panasonic KX-TG6521E not the TG8 I will check it out anyway and also with Taltalk.

So something to do for to night and will report back with my findings.

Like this post
AroundAgain

Likes # 0

@Ex plorer

Try the suggestions on this site - this is what worked for me but it seems it's for ALL Panasonics.

http://www.ehow.com/how5970934block-calls-panasonic-phone-system.html

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you ... ;)

Cheers

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

I'll shop around for a decent but not too costly call blocker instead. Don't really want to have to change my phone as it's nearly new.

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

The ehow link does not work

Like this post
AroundAgain

Likes # 0

Hi

Here is the link again but you can copy and paste the (broken) link above to get to the page

Good luck

How to block Panasonic phone

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia