We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Nokia Asha 300 on Vodafone, anyone have one?

gazmix

Likes # 0

Ok, so i hate qwerty keyboards on phones & a big glass touch screen! I seen a good deal on the Nokia Asha 300, it does all i want, Internet, Social networks, email & that retro look of having a proper keypad! & a descent camera! Anyone got one & offer any tips!?

Cheers

Like this post
kad60

Likes # 0

Camera not so decent,certainly no near as good as my C905,texting is great never texted so fast before, screen is very good.Not used on internet so with email can't say,my C905 more than adequate.

My sister ,up north,says phone calls not good on occasion possibly connection wise rather than phone or just Vodaphone problem.

I use the 302 other than these minor gripes i like.

Like this post
jemyclarke

Likes # 0

Nokia Asha 300 is very expensive smart phone and It has really great features in low price. It's one of the best phone you can buy within your price range. My sisters also use this phone with vodaphone company and she told me that I will buy this phone.

Like this post
tullie

Likes # 0

Nokia Ashe is not a very expensive phone,cheap in fact.Then you say it has a low price.!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......