We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

What Google Maps iPad app do you use?

cobberboy

Likes # 0

What app do you currently use to get Google Maps on your iPad, since Google are yet to port their iPhone app to iPad?

I'm the author of one such app that integrates Google Maps (called EggMaps), and I'm curious to hear what you are currently using while we all wait for Google to release theirs?

Like this post
cobberboy

Likes # 0

Nobody's using google maps on their iPad?

Like this post
mgmcc

Likes # 0

"Nobody's using google maps on their iPad?"

It may just be that this isn't one of the most heavily visited forums. I don't visit it regularly and just happened to have a look today.

I have a Google Maps app that was available just after Apple replaced Google with their own (disastrous) Maps. However, the app that I have doesn't appear to be still available in the iTunes store. There is a similar app but it is an iPhone app that can be set to be viewed at X2 in the iPad.

Like this post
jemyclarke

Likes # 0

I have iPad 3 and there are lots of interesting application which I download from iTunes and some application which I got from web. Google Map is best application and I run in my iPad 3 very well. android tablet pcs

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy S6 release date, features and specs rumours: When will the Galaxy S6 come out?

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...