We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How can I transfer mini DV to my computer without a firewire port

ramelak

Likes # 0

I need to transfer videos from my mini DV tapes to my laptop, which doesnt have a firewire port. On connecting with a normal USB cable, it doesnt recognize the device - is there a way I can transfer without firewire?

Like this post
xw1985921

Likes # 0

Bros MOV Converter, competent, comprehensive and capable mov video conversion program to aid users to convert QuickTime mov video files to other video formats, MOV to AVI, MOV to 3GP, MOV to MP4, VOB, FLV and so on.

Bros MKV to MOV Converter, is an all in one mkv to mov video format converter, specially designed users to convert mkv to mov for QuickTime. So you can play your mov masterpieces on lots of media players like iPod, iPhone,etc.

Browser from Google search elements Keywords: Bros MKV to MOV Converter you can find this powerful software.

Christmas more software discount promotions, affordable lot!Merry Christmas! Emicsoft-Christmas Discount

OXPDF-Christmas Discount

Brosvideo-Chrismas Discount

You will find a lot of software discount information!

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

You can connect by USB then use Free Windows Movie Maker

Link to Software

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

EE brings 4G LTE to Cornwall and a total of 21 new towns

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta