We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung SIII Mobile phone on contract

Liza

Likes # 0

I want to buy the much talked about Samsung SIII on contract. Everytime I make an attempt to buy my particulars are taken but somehow it does not work. I get an email that there has been a problem. In one case I was even rejected. I have always bought mobiles on pay as you go but I have decided it is better to go on contract than have the trouble to top up and so on. I am retired and feel that that is the main problem. What is contract. Is it connected with the company and therefore they do not want to be saddled with a contract with a retired person? Any help? Liza

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I'm retired and have a contract. Suggest that instead of trying online with emails etc that you call into one of the many shops that sell mobile phones (the choice is vast), decide on which mobile operator that you want to use and ask about their deals.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I have a Samsung S3 on contract from Carphone Warehouse, I too am a retired pensioner, but no problems at all. Very pleased with the S3.

Like this post
jonasmarsh621

Likes # 0

Samsung Galaxy SIII is one of the best phones on the market right now. Its features are way behind any other.

Like this post
Liza

Likes # 0

Thank you all for your replies. Great! I will do that go to one of the shops and buy. Yes, I know Samsung SIII is the best.

All the best liza

Like this post
mnatives

Likes # 0

Hi, every one we offers two ways to install and use the download Mobile applications on your mobile handset. mobile marketing software

Like this post
shiewab

Likes # 0

What "mobile marketing software" is doing here? I agree with jonasmarsh621, Samsung S3 is really really good one, it's totally worth to buy it with contract

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

I am retired found with galaxy 3, carphonewarehouse could not give me a contract with three, yet the three store did. no idea why.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

What the Internet of Things will look like in 2015: homes will get smarter, people might get fitter

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite