We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Doro 610 and bluetooth phonebook visibility on other device.

compumac

Likes # 0

I have a Galaxy S3 - connects to car radio via bluetooth and all phone contacts can be seen on the radio screen, similarly I have a LGKP500 were all conatcts are visble. I have a Doro 610 phone that connects OK by bluetooth to radio BUT only some contacts are visible on radio screen. I have updated the radio/phone phonebook but it still does not see all contacts. I have entered new contacts on the phone and SOME of these are seen by the radio but not all. The phonebook has been moved from the phone to the sim card and back again but still not all contacts displayed.

Any suggestions out there?

Like this post
compumac

Likes # 0

Out of interest to anyone who might look at this posting, I have subsequently found out that the Doro 610 will not allow the display of its phonebook on the car radio! A little strange as I do have a partial display of its content, but it is what Doro Technical Help state!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015