We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Upgrading my phone to Iphone4s or Iphone 5

RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

I currently have the Blackberry Curve 8520 and my network provider is Orange and Orange have notified me my contract is up i'm on the Dolphin20 and I'm looking to upgrade to an Iphone 4s or the Iphone5 I'm looking for the best deal can anyone recommend me anything?

Thanks Rob

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Talk to Orange but note that the iphones have their own tariffs. You can find them on the Orange site.

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Cheers Ile phone them tomorrow :o)

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

I phoned them....

Got a good deal.... for the Iphone4 on "Promotional" unlimited minutes and texts and so forth and 1gig of Data for £26 pm the same I'm paying for my Blackberry phone should be here this week! :o)

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Phone arrive so far so good

How do I transfer my contacts and emails and so onto the Iphone?

Can anyone help?

Thanks Rob

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Suggest start new thread.

Are your contacts in Outlook?

Transfer e-mails? Do you mean how to set up e-mails? If you want the same e-mails on laptop/desktop and phone the you should consider imap for email.

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Ile start a new thread now....

Like this post
dazzawm

Likes # 0

I suggest you dont bother with an iphone and go for the Galaxy S3.

Like this post
dazzawm

Likes # 0

I suggest you dont bother with an iphone and go for the Galaxy S3.

Like this post
sarah_76

Likes # 0

Hi,

I would definitely speak to orange first. I got a better tariff when I told them I was thinking of leaving, I think they are good.

Like this post
deansmithiphone5

Likes # 0

You already have awesome iphnone 5 why there is need of upgrading??? If you want some iphone 5 accessories I can help you, could suggest the best for your iphone.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'