We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Syncing iPhone 3GS to Outlook 2010

timinwinchester

Likes # 0

I've always managed to sync my phone to Outlook 2007 via Outlook Social Connector, so that the calendar and contacts are in sync. Today I have upgraded Office to Office 2010 and I can't sync it any more. The diary dates are still in Outlook but not on my phone. I've followed all the advice I can find on the internet: Working my way through the Apple advice, I've

• reset the sync history in Itunes
  • disabled Outlook social connector
  • checked in the info window of Itunes that it is still supposed to sync with Outlook

I've also tried making multiple entries in the various calendars that Outlook has for each of my email accounts. But the only ones that are syncing are the Birthdays (which is odd, since the Birthday calendar isn't set to sync!)

Does anyone have any idea how to get it working properly?

Thanks!

Like this post
timinwinchester

Likes # 0

Aint that always the way - I sorted it soon after posting this. Somehow the setting on the phone itself, in the calendar options, had unticked the option to take data "From my PC Calendar". When I reticked it, it now works just fine! Problem solved.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony PlayStation 5 release date, price and specs UK: When is the PS5 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

New Apple TV release date rumours, features: 'new Apple TV next week' rumour

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

How the Oculus Rift VR headset is helping train the surgeons of tomorrow