We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Equivalent Mobile Phone to a Samsung Wave 525

Border View

Likes # 0

I have a pay monthly contract with o2 and am in my 13th month out of 24. My Samsung Wave 525 has developed a fault and it looks as though o2 are going to give me a replacement.

The Wave 525 is no longer available from o2 so what sort of phone can I expect? Can I expect a new phone? Are they obliged to give me a new phone? What about a refurbished phone? What is the equivalent Samsung to the Wave 525?

I need information to hand for when I return to the o2 shop.

Your help and advice would be appreciated.

Like this post
Border View

Likes # 0

I've been looking around and it looks like the Samsung Galaxy Ace. That phone is very similar to the Wave 525.

Like this post
Border View

Likes # 0

Going by the tracking information my replacement is on its way to the shop. From what I can gather I shall be receiving a replacement Wave 525.

Like this post
Ericwatson

Likes # 0

Samsung Galaxy ace is similar to Samsung wave 525 you can try it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Framestore recreates ancient China for Mr Bean's martial arts misadventure

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests and more