We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung S3 or Iphone 4gs?

the old man

Likes # 0

Due an upgrade now and currently have an HTC Desire. I fancy upgrading but not sure what to do. Any advice appreciated.

Like this post
Bluejacket

Likes # 1

I have got a bad experience of Samsung's battery life. It's really annoying. I would go iPhone 4S if I were you.

Like this post
Sammyi

Likes # 0

I had HTC before, the system is not stable but I like battery life most. I would go iPhone4s if it come to me.

Like this post
techforce

Likes # 0

If it's just a matter of upgrading your smartphone then waiting for all the phones to come out is the way to go. Let's all wait for the flagship handsets of Nokia, Motorola, and Apple.

Like this post
G-telware

Likes # 0

I think Iphone 4gs is better, I have also this, and have excellent features.

Like this post
simonjary

Likes # 0

Try PC Advisor's Samsung S3 vs iPhone 4S comparison review

Like this post
G-telware

Likes # 0

I phone is good, and it has many advantages, since long time I have been looking for this post, thanks for the information.

Like this post
Ericwatson

Likes # 0

I'll go with S3.It is simply unbelievable.There is no caparison between S3 and 4S.

Like this post
Matt Bell

Likes # 0

I bought S3 last week. My old phone broke so I had to buy a new one. Samsung is really a very nice phone.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

On page 1 the OP posted on 24/8/12 that he had bought an S3

I think we can stop advising him to do so now:0)

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I have recently upgraded from HTC Wildfire to Samsung S3, the S3 is great.

I have downloaded and installed Samsung Kies on my laptop, allows full optimization S3/Laptop and vice-versa, very easy to use. I have set my own ring-tone and have one of my own photo's as background.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...