We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Recordings start five minutes before time

Malapoa1

Likes # 0

When I set my Panasonic DMR-EZ25 Recorder to record a programme from the "Guide" screen the programme starts and finishes five minutes early. The recorde's clock shows the correct time.Any ideas for correcting this would be appreciated as I would really like to know "Who dnoe it"!

Like this post
mole1944

Likes # 0

Look into the setup of your Panasonic DMR-EZ25 Recorder and you may find your able to alter the amount of buffer time before a recording starts and stops. Not being rude but have you read the Panasonics instruction book you may find the instructions you need if it can be done there.

Like this post
dms_05

Likes # 0

Most PVR's have the ability to add buffer time to the start/end of programmes. I usually add 3 mins before and 5 mins after as the default settings for all recordings (look in the MENU for the PVR - it will be somewhere there). This works on my various PVR's from Sky, Humax and Topfield.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Tech trends 2015: 3D printing grows up

IDG UK Sites

Will I be affected by VAT MOSS? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers