We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung Note Problems with S memo

rickf

Likes # 0

Hi All, When I try to write or draw using s memo certains areas to the right are dead using the s pen. However, these areas work when I use my finger tip. Is it the pen or the phone? Thanks Have you had the same problems?

Like this post
simonward

Likes # 0

I have used Note for quite a few days and I haven't come across any such issues. I think there is some problem with the Pen only as the screen is working fine with fingure...

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

Yep, it's the s pen that is faulty. I bought a cheapo samsung note pen and the pad works fine. Posting this in case others have same prob.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon, Argos, eBay,...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers