We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

CPW offer of 12months free TT broadband

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

carephone warehouse are offering 12 months free talktalk broadband on some of their phone deals .

now i am already with TT. i emailed TT to see if this gives me a discount, but the reply did not relate to my question as if computer generated i replied asking them them to read the question but aqgain got a repliy back nothing to do with a question.[bring back uk call centres please]

asked at they did not know and never called back. anyone taken up this offer, it would take off the £6 charge each month but you still pay the line rental.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

CPW do not know either, how can you advertise an offer and no one at either end knows how to implement the offer.

talktalk offer a good value for money with good speed broadband but their help centre is the worst example of a bad indian call centre i have come across.if your querie is not on their set of preset questions you get nowhere so frustrating not being able to discuss a problem with them.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Offcom survey say they get the most complaints about TT when it comes to ISP's

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

got a call from TT head office the deal is for new customers but for existing TT customers to ask for the equilivant in a discount from CPW as its their promotion.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Motorola Moto G2 release date, price and specs: Best budget smartphone gets upgrades

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

How to make an 'Apple iWatch' using an iPod nano and a 3D printer