We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Good deal on a LG Cinema 3D TV?

duke45

Likes # 0

Anyone have this TV or any opinions on it? http://www.amazon.com/LG-65LM6200-65-Inch-LED-LCD-Glasses/dp/B007075OFW/ref=srdu14_map?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1339133373&sr=1-14 Thank you.

Like this post
shizznet09

Likes # 0

3d conversion and control of 3d depth is always a great feature, but almost all 3d have this. Trumotion 120Hz is great for fast pace. Lg always has one of the biggest content to choose from. Magic Remote is similar to the wii, it makes everything much easier without all the buttons. 65 inch? 6 passive glasses? What more do you need?

Like this post
daveeed12

Likes # 0

My friend is also considering that tv, and I think it's a great choice. We're probably going to be gaming all day long the first day he gets it.

Like this post
JoeHill79

Likes # 0

I’ve seen that in a store and it looked like a really decent TV. LG is the second largest TV makers in the world and their work always amuse me somehow. I played around with this TV for a while and I find it really interesting. There were a lot of 3D contents to chose from and I also liked the glasses.

Like this post
wmary10

Likes # 0

I saw the same model of tv at WiS in Seoul and it was more than just a TV. It was more of a furniture that can change the entire look of a living room. I was really impressed with the thin frame design.

Like this post
redturtleneck

Likes # 0

My parent just got the exact same model and it is just so great. I was a little skeptical about them getting 3D tv because it was a lot of money and I didn’t think they were cool enough to really understand the 3D contents and all. But apparently I was wrong lol. The interface is so easy so they didn’t even read the instruction book, which is a huge step for them. They just played it around for a bit and taught themselves how to enjoy almost all the features on that TV.

Like this post
chasmithy

Likes # 0

I’m not sure if you’ve seen this TV in person yet or not but once you do, you will totally understand why LG named it as Cinema 3D. The cinema-like 3D experience was just amazing. I nearly dropped my jaw on the floor when I tried it at the mall. It was a real babe. Get it if you can afford. And tell me how good it is.

Like this post
aiato

Likes # 0

Does it have Dual Play mode? The link you provided says nothing about Dual Play mode but I found out (from LG website) that same 65LM6200 models have Dual Play function. I like LG’s Dual plays. It’s like you and your partner sees different images while playing. I used to play racing games on split monitors but this dual play doesn’t divide monitor. Each player can see full screen.

Like this post
Kevinbrown

Likes # 0

My wife wanted to have a big tv and since the price of this unit is the same as the 55" of other brands I chose this one. My wife's happy with it and I'm happy that she's happy with it.

Like this post
duke45

Likes # 0

Thanks guys for your answers but what about the price, is it cheaper when compared to other brands like Samsung?

Like this post
lhalfman

Likes # 0

It looks like a heck of a deal buddy. What are you waiting for? 65 inch cinema 3d will give the feel of a movie theater. Not only that but also the social network is a great additional feature. I hope you bought this cause I sure would have.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Why BlackBerry isn't dead: Firm keeps Mercedes F1 team driving with enterprise package

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...