We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

which is the best mobile phone for long lasting battery, good camera

alibob

Likes # 0

Which is the best mobile phone with a good quality camera,(5mgpixel or more), for long lasting battery life. The one I have now is only lasting about a day. I do not mind if it is new or second hand as long as it is below £100.

Like this post
kirkthebest

Likes # 0

batteries always die quickly if your are using it. the i-phone is always a great chose. there are also various apps you can choose to increase the value of photo.

Like this post
manoj9585

Likes # 0

According to my point of view iphone 4s has a great battery backup its standby battery upto 200 hrs.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Didn't think Spammers had a Point of View, Just an Agenda..

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Like this post
aiato

Likes # 0

i think all smart phones's batteries die fast. It is because you are using them alot. i have two smart phones. i use one of them alot and its battery dies at around 3~4pm already. so i have to carry a second battery for this phone. i don't use another phone at all but i charge it once in 2 days. both of them are good brands and new phones. I read a thread about Samsung galaxy 3 which says that its battery lasts until noon only. that is understandable since the phone is like mini laptop and people use it almost all the time.

Like this post
shizznet09

Likes # 0

the new galaxy s3 is pretty great check it out

Like this post
harv57

Likes # 0

I think it really depends on how frequently you use the phone throughout the day. I've heard great reviews on the Galaxy S3 and the Iphone 4S. But like all phones, the more you use them, the faster the battery dies.

Like this post
manunited619

Likes # 0

Unless you don't use your phone at all (except for the camera) during the whole day, it'll be hard to find a phone with a battery that will last more than one day.

Like this post
manoj9585

Likes # 0

iPhone is the best in long life battery.

Like this post
manoj9585

Likes # 0

iPhone is the best in long life battery.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon Kindle Voyage release date, price and specs UK: a high-end eReader with Amazon’s best-ever...

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How to successfully bridge the gap between clients and creatives

IDG UK Sites

How to update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8: including how to install iOS 8 if you don't have room