We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Archos Arnova 8 G2 Dual Touch, help for e-books

destan

Likes # 0

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. Father has bought the above item, and I can not for the life of me get an e-book reader programme to run on this android gingerbread system. Can not load Kindle form Android google play as it is not preloaded with the google play shop app, White Trolley thing, Downloaded Calibre but receive a Parsec fault immediately I launch the Android installer. Help please,

Like this post
harry12

Likes # 0

Go to the Archos fan website, I was interested in an Archos tablet last year and found theres a program that allows you to install Google Play on your tablet. Sorry I cannot be more helpful but it was last year.

Like this post
destan

Likes # 0

Harry 12, which particular site. I have looked at a few but unable to find, do you have the URL? Cheers.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

3 of the best portable chargers: a solar power charger, a hand-cranked charger, and how to charge...

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks