We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Samsung Gaalixy Ace in the car

Migwell

Likes # 0

I have a Samsung Ace and it is supposed to do voice dialing. I have it connected to a Nokia CK7W kit in my car via blue tooth, my old phone a Nokia auto answered with out me having to do anything and it voice dialed after I pressed the button on the dashboard and received a tone. You then spoke the word you wanted to dial, (HOME) and it wiuld dial the number for your home or what ever you said.

Can any one tell me how to do it? You are not meant to touch your phone while driving as you know, so as it is I would have to pull over and dial the number the same way as I would when walking in the street, but of cause I would still be able to hear and talk to the other person over the car kit as I used to on my old Nokia phone. I can however answer the incoming call by pressing the button on the dash, which I don't mind.

Like this post
dms_05

Likes # 0

Like this post
manoj9585

Likes # 0

Yes this is the great feature of Samsung phones and we can open photo print online in this set.

Like this post
Migwell

Likes # 0

Thanks dms_05. Just got the email from PCA today 25/06/2012 I have downloaded it and lo and behold it wirks thanks again. Migwell

Like this post
wmary10

Likes # 0

Good enough you got the problem fixed. Sometimes techs are like this. you never can tell when you get the best quality. to me its all about lucky game here.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch review: Android Wear smartwatch is the best around, so far

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

See Glasgow 2014 in UHD as history is made