We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

T- Mobile Tariffs

Stoneywood

Likes # 0

I am resurrecting an old mobile phone and cannot find the "Relax, Pay-As-You-Go" tariffs on the T-Mobile web site. Can anyone supply me with a link? DGB

Like this post
daz60

Likes # 0

plans

Is this what your after.? Not sure about the "Relax" part,i use T_M paygo myself.

Like this post
Stoneywood

Likes # 0

Not sure either. Plans seem to suggest a "regular payment" contract. I currently top-up by phone/internet, but cannot find how much the calls are costing. It worries me that T Mobile make it so difficult to find out.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"It worries me that T Mobile make it so difficult to find out."

Click here and click on How to join and start using your plan

Now click the tab marked 'plan costs'

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

From my present experience t-mobile will not be my next provider of choice. Tariffs are expensive and staff at stores are downright rude as if they don't want your business.

Like this post
Migwell

Likes # 0

Lots not good with Tmobile by the look's of the programm today (Don't get Done get Dom) BBC 1 TV

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...