We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which phone to replace 8 month old itouch and ageing Sony Ericcson K750i

mik61ish

Likes # 0

Which phone to replace 8 month old i touch and aging Sony Ericsson K750i, my grandson would buy my i touch, so just need something to replace 2 into 1? With the same features as the i touch skype,facebook,gmail and music decent camera and video, don't use the mobile that much just the odd call or txt. Would use on wifi at home mostly. And internet radio etc (radio paradise) bbc radio Streamitall at the moment on i touch. I don't warrant the expense of an iPhone being retired, so looking at a decent android with not a lot more money that I get for my 2nd hand i touch.

Like this post
AndersonBill

Likes # 0

Well in my point of view Samsung Galaxy Y suits you better because it has all the option which you want and it's a Android phone. I recommend you to try this one.

[url=http://windowadvice.com/]Vinyl Replacement Window Reviews[/url]

Like this post
AndersonBill

Likes # 0

Well in my point of view Samsung Galaxy Y suits you better because it has all the option which you want and it's a Android phone. I recommend you to try this one.

[url=http://windowadvice.com/]Vinyl Replacement Window Reviews[/url]

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Are you buying just the phone or do you need a contract/pay as you go as well?

Like this post
mehim

Likes # 0

I have been using the sony xperia for 6 months and find it a good piece of kit,great photos, this has been superceed by the Xperia S which seeems to get good reports..

The screen is very good for watching movies etc but no doubt there are bigger ones now.

Of course, to big and it may no fit in your pocket!

Like this post
mik61ish

Likes # 0

I ended up buying a Samsung Galaxy S2 still getting my head around it, but it seems pretty good so far. Thanks for the replies.

Like this post
rockets

Likes # 0

I know one cellphone brand called thl,it is for selling on tinydeal.com. It has all the functions above and especially its low price.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Stop running out of cellular data on your iPhone, see which apps use the most data