We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ICS for Galaxy S2 on O2

bremner
Resolved

Likes # 0

For those who have waiting

Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Samsung Galaxy S2 was put up on Kies by O2 this morning.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Like this post  
ams4127

Likes # 0

bremner

Sorry to kind of hijack your thread....

I am considering buying the Galaxy S2 within the next month and would be most grateful for your comments on the phone, likes and dislikes.

Thanks.

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

ams4127

It is my son who has the S2 - he says the best things are great screen, camera, internet browsing and clear calls, we live in a very rural area and on O2 he gets much better data reception that I did on my iPhone 3gs

He really could not think of anything he has found that he dislikes.

Like this post
Migwell

Likes # 0

Seems that the Galaxy S3 is coming out soon.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

I have the S1 and can't fault it.

Presumably the S2 (and the S3) can only be an improvement.

Like this post
julius44

Likes # 0

I have had the S2 since last year about October, all I can say is go for IT!!!! The fone is amazing screen is clear, camera is great, you can customize the fone to suit you, you wont be dissapointed.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A better deal than the Z3 and most smartphones

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Framestore recreates ancient China for Mr Bean's martial arts misadventure

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests and more