We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

vodafone eforum

tardis100

Likes # 0

I've just spent best part of an hour trying to find where I can post a question and the option is so well hidden that they don't really want anyone asking questions. Hopefully someone here can either point me in the right direction or answer my question. I have a vodafone 858 smart and am trying to find were I can access my txt. out box, drafts, sent items etc. I have searched the Messaging menu and settings and just cannot find it - something else that is very well hidden! Many thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Like this post
tommyjon

Likes # 0

I also had tried to use a wireless telephone headset with this voda phone application and cannot figure out how it works. I got the Plantronics CS540 wireless headset which I was told worked with this model telephone system.

Like this post
tardis100

Likes # 0

Thanks tommyjon for your reply but I realise that I didn't make myself very clear in my question. I have a new Vodafone 858 mobile phone and have 2 issues. One is that I joined the Vodafone eforum to ask my question but having searched the pages for ages could not find how or where to post a question! And my question is: where do I look on the phone to find the text outbox : sent msgs : drafts etc. 'Messaging' goes straight to the in box - that's fine - but where are the other boxes?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Exclusive: Samsung exits laptop market including Chromebooks

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 tips & tricks: Get to know iOS 8's handy new features