We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Iphone sounds time slots

awest3

Likes # 0

Hi,

Anyone know if it's possible to create time slots for sounds when receiving emails (or anything else for that matter).

I like to know when I get an email during the day but don't want notification by sounds during the night, say 23:00 until 07:00 the next morning.

Is this possible? or is there an app which controls this? I've looked but can't find one.

Any help always appreciated.

Like this post
sol_sun_ftm

Likes # 0

I shall watch this thread with interest as I would like my iPhone to do the same. One app I have installed mebo I think allows such a setting so must be possible.

Like this post
awest3

Likes # 0

found this app, which looks like it will do the job..$2.99.. about £2.

http://www.avforums.com/forums/iphone-jailbreaking-unlocking-customisation/1173635-auto-silent-timed-sound-profiles.html

Ill give it a try and let you know

Al

Like this post
awest3

Likes # 0

Hmm it looks like you have to jailbreak your iphone first..! Not happy to do that on a new phone... I'll keep looking..

Like this post
awest3

Likes # 0

this looks like it could be the solution..until an approved apple app appears..

"Take a headphone jack, you can even take an old one that does not work and cut off the jack. Plug it in to your iphone. YOU ARE DONE!!!!

Phone rings loud and clear. All else tries to play through the headphones. So simple, so stupid, so elegent, and it works!!! "

Al

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...