We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

lost all BBC channels after tuning a new tv

ashkaye

Likes # 0

Hi,

I have just brought a 24" Logik L24LDIB11 and after tuning the channels I don't seem to have any BBC channels at all, I've retuned it several times to no effect, this Tv is for the bedroom and I have another Tv downstairs that is fine and has all the BBC channels. I'm completely stuck for what to do.

Can anyone help me please?

Like this post
ICF

Likes # 0

Look here Put your postcode/house number in and tick your an installer then it will show the Mux channels to tune to.

Like this post
ICF

Likes # 0

Your transmitter will be shown and the numbers are in the grey blocks there should be six.Then go into manual tune in your menu then enter the numbers.

Like this post
dms_05

Likes # 0

Are you using two separate antenna or does the downstairs input then go on to feed the upstairs? You could try adding an aerial amplifier which only costs a few pounds, the new TV may not be quite as sensitive as the downstairs TV and may need a slight signal boost. Having said that the BBC MuX carrying BBC1 etc should usually be the strongest you receive. Finally do you live in an area where you can receive from more than one transmitter? If so then manually tune to the one you prefer (as above!).

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK