We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

iPhone4 or iPhone 4S?

hawthorn59
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi Folks

Im upgrading to an iPhone in a week or 2, and am just looking for advice....should I go for the 4 or the 4s? Both are available on my upgrade with the 4s being €20 more. (ie 199 and 179) Its a lot of money in total though only 20 of a difference. Is it worth it???

If I do go for 4S does it have the OS5 inatalled?

thanks

h

Like this post
Crosstrainer2

Likes # 0

Yes, the 4S comes with IOS5 installed, although you will need to perform an update to 501 which addresses certain battery issues.

The camera is miles ahead of the 4's the CPU is the same as the chip in thew ipad2 and of course there is siri. I would go for the 4S for it's speed and the camera.....Siri is a bit of fun, but gives you voice control over apps, texts email etc.

Like this post  
hawthorn59

Likes # 0

Thanks! Yeah I think for the sake of €20 more I might as well!

h

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014