We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

NIKON DSLR 3100 Video File

brindly
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have a Nikon DSLR 3100 camera that takes HD and stnd video, the problem is that the file is MOV and the software supplied can play it but it can't burn it to DVD. I tried converting the file but Pinnacle Plus 9 doesn't recognise the file either as MOV or the converted file. I like Pinnical because i can add text and voice over or music. I know Qicktime can play it but any advice about how I could get Pinnacle to accept the file, I know it is an old version and I have been able to burn an un edited video to disc on a limited time download from SNCH.Any ideas?

Like this post
brindly

Likes # 0

Thank you OLDAL1, it took some time finding it. As I said I am useing a disc burning program on a limited time but it is a long haul. First to import to the disc burning program and burn video to disc then play on my DVD/Video player to my PC hard drive then import to Pinnacle; then I can edit and burn the DVD i want, long way round. I will give your suggested option atry because the other one will expire eventually.

Thanks again

Like this post  
acantonyclark1

Likes # 0

I think you can burn it with Nero. It burns almost all files easily. You don't need to convert video to any other format to burn it to DVD. But one thing, you may need Stellar phoenix video recovery software if your video gets corrupted or lost.

Like this post
acantonyclark1

Likes # 1

you can get that video recovery from http://www.stellarphoenixvideorecovery.com

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

See how Trunk's animated ad helped Ade Edmondson plug The Car Buying Service

IDG UK Sites

Yosemite tips: Complete Guide to OS X Yosemite