We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

does anyone use virgin mobile

polish

Likes # 0

as a virgin media customer i can a get a phone i want on a good deal does anyone have experience of them iam with 02 and have been with them thirteen years no problems

Like this post
STAAKER 2000 ©

Likes # 0

I have been with Virgin since there days as blueyonder and i am really happy with the service, I switched to Virgin mobile on a 2 yar contract in April 2010, 400 mins, unlimited texts etc etc all for £20 a month, i asked for an upgrade last week and lo and behold i had the Samsung Galaxy 2 smartphone within 24 hours, they had to sort my contract to suit but i am paying £26 monthly for 600 mins and 1g of internet and unlimited use of Spotify. I would definately change, they piggyback (use other networks) with t-mobile and now Orange at no extra cost if you find yourself needing to use 1 of the other so you are invariably always able to use your phone. hope this helps you make your mind up.

Like this post
polish

Likes # 0

thanks STAAKER 2000 info useful but what if there are any problems faulty phone etc

Like this post
STAAKER 2000 ©

Likes # 0

Dont know about ther mobile service Polish but as i say if there other services are anything to go by there should be no problem they are always prompt to rectify the problem good luck

Like this post
mobing

Likes # 0

you can access this link http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/forums

this can help you for the problem of virgin phone service ! good luck !

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons not to wait for the Apple Watch: Why you shouldn't buy the iWatch

IDG UK Sites

Why local multiplayer gaming is rapidly vanishing: we look at the demise of split-screen and LAN...

IDG UK Sites

How Emotional Debt is damaging digital design

IDG UK Sites

iPhone buying advice: Should I buy an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, or iPhone 5c, or wait for7......