We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Need a cable from virgin box to TV.

adaervon

Likes # 0

Hi, hope someone can help please? I have recently fitted a small LCD TV in my kitchen and need to supply a good signal. The Virgin box has scart connections but no HDMI and the TV has both. I need to run the cable through a wall and don't want to drill a massive hole for a scart fitting. What would be the best option: A cable with scart on one end and HDMI on the other end (if there is such a thing), a scart to scart with a detachable fitting, an HDMI lead with a new Virgin box? Thanks in advance.

Like this post
mole44

Likes # 0

Have you thought of a video sender unit,go to amazon and do a search

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Don't know which Virgin Box you have but mine has an 'aerial out' socket as well as the Scart sockets. I run an aerial lead through to a TV in my 'Computer Room' (spare bedroom). Drilled a small hole for the cable and fitted a new plug on the lead after threading it through.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days