We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

HTC wildfire S orange payg

gaslamp
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi, forgive me if this has been covered, I searched the archive. I'm thinking of getting the HTC wildfire S on orange payg. I'm new to smartphones, How does the cost per month work out? £10 top up each month free texts and free 100MB internet. Am I going to go over 100MB? I won't use internet much so if I used social network once or twice a day for an hour and perhaps google search now and then.

I'm hearing things like data packages and monthly contracts which would be best payg or monthly deal? I've tried out the phone so not really looking for reviews altho any horror stories would help or even positive stories.

I'm mainly asking about costs per month with Orange payg. Thanks for any advice.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

How long is a piece of string? The cost depends on what you use the phone for, how much data you download, etc. Downloads depends on the type of data eg video, films = lots of data. Suggest you go into an Orange shop.

Like this post  
gaslamp

Likes # 0

Yes I know my question was a bit pointless in as you are right it depends how I use it. Thanks anyway I'll tick thread. Cheers

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'