We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

DVD Fab 2D to 3D conversion

prima12
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi all, I have just got the above software and I am not sure which type of flie to rip the DVD to so that I can burn it to a DVD, any help would be appreciated. P.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Like this post  
cindy8895

Likes # 0

I use 3D Video Converter contains DVDFab [2D to 3D Converter and Blu-ray 3D Ripperto convert my 2D video to 3D format and playback on my PC or mobile devices.

Like this post
jahnpaul

Likes # 0

Read more about: video to dvd, dvd burner?burn dvd- http://www.aimersoft.com/dvd-creator.html

Like this post
abbey.james

Likes # 0

As we know, ISO format is not supported by iPad/iPad 2. If you have got some DVD ISO files and want to play them on your iPad, you will need to convert ISO for iPad supported video formats like MP4 first and then transfer the converter videos to your iPad for playback. In order to successfully play ISO on iPad, you can just get Aimersoft DVD Ripper, an ideal tool to rip ISO to iPad highly compatible video files. All you have to do is to load the ISO files, choose the output format as "iPad" and wait to get the videos with optimized settings for playback on iPad. Besides, this DVD ripper can also convert ISO (DVD, IFO) to all regular video formats like MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, WMV, MPG, ASF, etc. with smart video editing features. The equivalent Mac version is Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac. Just download the right version and follow the below guide.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more