We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Apps to Sync Outlook for mac & itunes library with Android SmartPhone

roger

Likes # 0

Hi all

I have an imac and until i recently lost it, an iphone which worked brilliantly with the imac. i am now thinking of getting an android smartphone but want to be sure that i will be able to sync my Outlook for mac contacts and calendar plus my iphones libraries on the imac with the phone. i have seen on line that there are a number of apps which claim to do that but i cannot tell how well they do it or which is the best.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, a reply posting will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Roger

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

An Android will not sync with iCal. I had to export my wifes the iCal calendar to Google Calendar then sync that.

Missing Sync will sync iCal with Android but costs. Click Here

Like this post
roger

Likes # 0

Hi Bremner

I had come across Missing Sync so your mention of it gives it more credibility and i will investigate further.

Actually i will be syncing with Outlook for Mac and not ical.

Also, I did not mean iphones but iTunes - a world of difference. Hopefully that will work with Missing Sync. What do you think?

Roger

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

Missing Sync certainly says it can sync iTunes with Android.

I used it when I had a Windows 6 phone to sync all my Mac calanders and contacts and it was fine.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

What's new in VR: the companies creating exciting new mixes of augmented and virtual reality

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...