We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

phone to pc connection problems

alibob

Likes # 0

I have a samsung gt-e2550 slider mobile phone with 1.3mgp camera. Having taken some photo's I want do transfer to windows 7 64 bit laptop. So far have tried downloading samsung new pc studio suite, tried connecting via bluetooth, no luck went & bought a data cable, still no luck. Have sent 4 emails to samsung & phoned them but have recieved no help whatsoever.I even bought a memory card for the phone,but it should not be required to do a basic transfer of photo's.
Does anyone have this model phone & used it for photo transfer?, or does anyone know how to contact samsung uk by email?. So far disgusted with lack of support from such a large company.

Like this post
jamesparker

Likes # 0

You can contact to Business Mobile Phone,They will help you.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Have you got the latest version of the samsung suite?

When you connect by cable does the pc recognise the connection? If so you should be able to see the phone as an external device.

Like this post
alibob

Likes # 0

Thank you to all those that posted assistance advice for my problem,-phone to pc connection. The problem has now been resolved.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

How did it get sorted?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger