We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

htc hd desire calendar

Hucky

Likes # 0

I got my new HTC Desire HD couple of days ago and I find it a really great phone. Except for one thing which is calendar... in most of cases I open the calendar, it just shows the days without any appointments... sometimes it takes few seconds but sometimes few minutes!!! for them to appear! And sometimes it even freezes the calendar totally and I have to force close it. Maybe there is just something wrong in the settings... Could anyone help?

Like this post
preston

Likes # 0

I have the HTC Desire, no problems with my Calendar. Never seen that problem before. Have you thought about trying one of the alternative calendars from the Android Market? That may be better for you, if the problem persists, till you sort it out.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone