We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Editing Media Centre recordings

HenryVII

Likes # 0

I use Win 7 64 bit. I have used Nero Vision 8 to edit .wtv files, or rather .dvr-ms files after conversion. The audio is always out of sync in the result, however. I've tried fixes given on various forums, such as disabling Smart Encoding in Nero,but none works. Anyone know of another editor that would suit?

I only want to get rid of the ads from recorded TV programs and burn the result to DVD; I don't need to fiddle with home movies, photos or anything else - Nero Vision is OK for those jobs.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

In the end easier to record and edit on a stand alone DVD recorder. I believe this is the best for what you want (VideoReDo)
click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...