We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sony Ericsson Spiro

Daiol

Likes # 0

Hi,Looking for some info on the sony ericsson spiro phone.Bought one last week and seem to be having problems with the battery going down quickly,I dont have the bluetooth connected nor on,Also have the screen display down to 50% brightness and the autolock is set to on.now the only thing that I can think of when the phone is in my pocket if the control buttons are touched or even pressed with an item the screen light comes on 'when the phone is closed;;,Now does that efect the battery life well it must be now is there any way that this touchpad can be disabled in any way.I went into settings-General-Security-Auto key lock-select ON. Done all that and also looked into all other options,Maybe someone out there has a simmilar problem that can help me out here,As its now I have to charge the phone every night and I'm not a heavy user so its not a lot of phoneing that can cause the prob.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
daiol.

Like this post
catpwss

Likes # 0

Dont give up someone might come along now the holls are over.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"Bought one last week"

Keep charging and discharging the battery, and within four to five weeks you should find that battery life improves significantly.

It's normal to see the first 10% or so discharge quite rapidly, so don't worry if that happens If you're still having problems after a few weeks, try running the update service on your phone, that may help.

Like this post
Daiol

Likes # 0

thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: 30 September marked for unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014