We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

blackberry mobile any good?

polish

Likes # 0

has anyone any experience of blackberrys good or bad my daughter is desperate for one the curve 3g is preferred.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

from Consumerwatch.

Like this post
HXP

Likes # 0

Blackberry is superb for email but is not really up there with the latest Android smartphones if you want a multi faceted device.

I have used a lot of phones, Blackberry, Windows Mobile , iPhone and I would go for Androis every time - ' it does it all ' - and most of the apps for free ....

Like this post
polish

Likes # 0

hxp thanks for response she and her friends want one of these must be a fashion thing are they reliable though she uses the internet and texts alot

Like this post
HXP

Likes # 0

I know many Blackberry users happy with their devices when used mainly for email.

It's a business device trying to catch up with the consumer market new generation smartphones.

Android is the way to go - HTC Desire preferably.

It really does do it all Blackberry a bit one dimensional.

I have latest Blackberry Storm - still prefer HTC Desire

Like this post
polish

Likes # 0

hxp thanks for response unfortunately only the blackberry will do teenagers no it all?!

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

I've got a Blackberry curve 8250 and love it. For what I need it's brilliant, but as HXP says, it is really more suited for business use.

I certainly did not buy it as a fashion accessory. I must remember to tell that one to my mates tomorrow..."Hey lads, I really bought it because I'm fashionable" I might, or might not escape unscathed!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 comparison review: Apple takes on Samsung once again in smartphone...

IDG UK Sites

Just another opinion about Apple's new iPhone

IDG UK Sites

Intel Xeon E5 v3 Haswell processors review: we check out the fastest chips on the planet

IDG UK Sites

Apple Watch hands-on review | Apple Watch design, spec, features & UK pricing