We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Best for apps & games?

Covergirl
Resolved

Likes # 0

HTC, Samsung or LG?

I'm looking around the £100-£130 mark and like the look of "I Dig It" but can't stretch to the price of an iPhone.
Do any of the above phones have similar quality graphics in their games?

Seen some good stuff on the HTC Desire - would the HTC Smart have the same apps available?

Also looking for quality apps.

Then again, is it all down to the OS?

Your opinions appreciated please.

Like this post
preston

Likes # 0

All the brands you mention have an android phone in their lineup. In the case of the quality of there graphics, they are getting there, but the iphone is better. Android have an apps market, and it doesn't matter which phone you have,you can get the majority of the same apps. Htc desire and Htc smart get the same stuff. If you know someone with a android phone,ask them what games they have on their phone.

Like this post  
Covergirl

Likes # 0

That was useful info about them all being Android and all having more or less the same apps.

I'll have a look round the android apps sites now.

I've opened this thread in the Helproom and had slightly more response, so if you have any input, please check it out here click here

Thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Convincing leaked photos show iPhone 6

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014