We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

My Tesco Mobile login

CFC23

Likes # 0

Anyone else got a problem trying to log in to My Tesco Mobile page?
In order to get to the page where you can set up favourite numbers and various other things you enter your mobile number on the web page and get a pin number sent to your phone,this is entered on the page and gets you into your account.
This works fine with my wife's phone and used to work with mine but now I get "Indeterminate Status" and can't get to the page.

Tesco say they have a problem but can't give a time-scale for a fix.

Like this post
CFC23

Likes # 0

It would seem that I am the only one with this problem,web search finds nothing about this either.

Tesco can't offer a fix or a reason so are sending a new sim card. Means a new number though so bit of a nuisance.

Will "tick"

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone