We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

GalaxyS

tonymcdonn

Likes # 0

What is the galaxys like as a phone?

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

i have just spent couple of weeks toying with the galaxyS and the htc desire, at first the galaxy s was tops better larger screen. but after reading/watching reviews speaking to people and playing with them in stores bought the desire more friendly to use and set up better with android ver 2.2 as well.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

The Galaxy S came top in this months PCA Android phone top 10 with 5 out of 5 stars and the Sony Xpedia second with 4.5

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

its a close call between the different smartphones

Like this post
JoeC

Likes # 0

I was like sunnystaines and played around with the HTC Desire and Samsung Galaxy S. I chose the Galaxy and it is a superb phone. I heartily recommend it. BUT, I would also heartily recommend the Desire. You won't regret buying either (although I prefer the Galaxy !!)

Like this post
tonymcdonn

Likes # 0

Thank you all. Will get the Galaxy S.

Like this post
do-gull

Likes # 0

I have had the galaxy s for just over a week and it is by far the best phone i have ever had.
My wife is jealous as hell, but i think i will treat her to one.

ENJOY IT.

D.G

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

i liked the good screen on the galaxyS when i looked at it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: How to buy an iPhone 6 today