We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

nero 8

poshman31

Likes # 0

hi helpers, i have been trying to burn a dvd with nero 8 with partial success, what i cant seem to do is make a video without a break in the recording, ive downloaded video from camcorder to pc then made a project from the files. I then click on next then open saved project ( in nero vision 5 ) then burn, it seems to do that ok but when i play it on cd player it either plays one title then goes onto another screen showing "orbit" with a list of the other numbered files or it plays continuous but pauses between files

I have changed the disc menu there are 3.. title and chapter... title menu only... do not create title but without much luck

so i dont know if its something simple i aint done as i am not too techno hope you can help thanks poshman

Like this post
ArrGee

Likes # 0

Have you tried playing the final result on the PC before burning?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Stop running out of cellular data on your iPhone, see which apps use the most data