We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

"3" customer support

tricia-2753

Likes # 0

As I speak I am on hold from 3 customer support and have been for 1 hour and 30 minutes, how disgraceful is that? I am trying to cancel a month rolling contract for a sim only deal so is that their ploy, to put you on hold for so long that you give up and take the service anyway? they have met their match with me I am like a terrior when I get my teeth into something, I will not let go so I am going to hold on for no matter how long it takes and if they disconnect me I will ring them and hound them to cancel, anyone else had the same problem with "3" and their customer service?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

What happened - did you finally get somewhere, and if so, how long were you on hold altogether?

Like this post
trishandtez

Likes # 0

I waited 4 and half hours, meanwhile I rang them on another phone and was told that they were having problems taking phone calls and that I was to try again today so I hung up after 4 and half hours to try it all again today!!!, will keep you posted.

Like this post
trishandtez

Likes # 0

After ringing them in the usual way and having the same message came through that they are having problems taking calls today and cut me off so I tried a sneaky way of getting through to them and pressed another option to speak about paying my bill and lo and behold someone answered saying that the call centre in india had been on strike yesterday and that they would put me through to customer service and that they were not on strike today so I am on hold again, and was assured that my call would be answered today, we shall have to wait and see. ureka!!!!!! they have answered today and only after 10 mintes wait!!! so thanks for listening to my rant

Like this post
ella33

Likes # 0

Gosh that is bad news...I had a phone call from 3, don't know where they got my number, offering me a free laptop with a mobile and so many hours free internet! I said I had just changed my phone and was happy with my deal but they do make it sound so appealing

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...