We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Wireless sports headphones

dobbin

Likes # 0

I have just built a gym and cannot hear the tv when running on a treadmill. I have looked for some kind of cordless ear phones which is not a massive set of heavy earphones and cannot find anything. Ideally what I would like is a transmitter that would plug into the ear phone socket of the tv and a receiver that I could strap to the treadmill and into which I could plug my lightweight ear phones. I have googled and googled but have not come up with anything like this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Like this post
GANDALF <|:-)>

Likes # 0

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

I think you are going about it the wrong way, turn off the TV and the teadmill and get outdoors. Plan a route that will give you uphill and downhill sections, time it on the first day and then try to improve on it. Having the TV on will tend to make your mind wander, even music will slow/speed you up depending on the beat. Keep the treadmill for very wet and cold days.

Like this post
dobbin

Likes # 0

wiz-king, I couldn't agree with you more but we do get an awful lot of wet and cold days and watching the TV helps break up the tedium of a treadmill

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK