We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

anyone having trouble with Orange Coverage

Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

live in middle of large town (93,000)
you would think Orange could get their act together and provide coverage for mobile internet

Like this post
Chegs ®™

Likes # 0

Around here,Orange is a waste of money unless I'm visiting a mate 11 miles south,O2 is good in my house(but I don't have O2 internet access on my phones)but visit a mate up the hill & no matter which provider,we cannot get internet(even BT is dire in his house)I finally opted for Vodaphone and apart from my mates house up the hill(can't even get text messages unless I stand up),I get excellent coverage no matter where I wander in the area.

Like this post
ella33

Likes # 0

My sister uses orange and sometimes experiences the no signal problem. I still have a small one as a spare and keep a couple pounds on it.. it always seems to work when I need it. But when I lived in another area, I remember standing outsid the Orange shop, to make calls where the signal seemed to be best! I don't know if this is still the case.

I have no problem with o2 on my phone but occasionally the signal for usb broadband is low. According to that map, Woolwall all o2 coverage is first class here. That is certainly true of the phone.

Like this post
Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

Please note: maps are based on a prediction of outdoor coverage and do not guarantee signal coverage.
Signal strength may be impacted by environmental elements and building materials.
'Last updated' is for reference only and cannot be used as an accurate guide.

Like this post
Seth Haniel

Likes # 0

reckons I have 'Excellent' signal for all - hah

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

O2's coverage click here

It is interesting to compare. With Orange I am better off in my home location that with O2 but I could be better off elsewhere.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Have you used this to check your coverage click here. However it isn't entirely accurate as I know one area where it states that there should be good coverage and in fact it is poor.

Mobile internet is variable with any provider.

Like this post
Strawballs

Likes # 0

Three members of my family have orange and are having a lot of trouble with orange there are times it simply won't connect, we are in Hampshire

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...