We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Adobe flash needed on Android phone

Debe

Likes # 0

I have just got an Android phone ( HTC Desire ) & I wanted to try out BBC iplayer but it says I need Adobe flash player. How do I load that please ? Thank-you!

Like this post
Noels

Likes # 0

I would expect there to be a small box on the BBC web page which says something to the effect "Download from Here" which you just click on. However I have an Apple iPhone and Apple don't allow you to download Adobe Flash Player! you may of course find the same with your phone.
Hope this helps
Regards
Noels

Like this post
Debe

Likes # 0

Thanks Noels, I posted this a couple of weeks ago and have since discovered that only the 3 and vodaphone networks, work with BBCi player, so I have downloaded a non official app which allows me to watch it on my network! Thanks for your advice though :)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback