We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

CDs, Importing, MP3s, iTunes, File Sizes etc. etc.

DJ Techz

Likes # 0

So. How does this work then. When I import an album that I have bought in a shop, using iTunes at 320kbps in MP3 Format, how does itunes get 770MB of data (songs) from a CD that only holds 700MB????

hmmm....

Like this post
DJ Techz

Likes # 0

then its only about 170MB when its on my laptop
Sort your self out iTunes

Moan for today ... over!

Ryan
lol

Like this post
canarieslover

Likes # 0

I've just ripped a 13 track CD at 320kbps and all it took up was 111MB. Must be something wrong with the way iTunes works out size. Perhaps its a 'man' program.

Like this post
AlexYu

Likes # 0

iOrgsoft video converter is just the ideal program for you
[url=click here]iOrgsoft video converter[/url] is a simple-to-use software that can do what you required. Not only you can view your downloaded Limewire files on it, but also you can convert these files to MP4, H.264, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF that compatible with iPod with fast conversion speed and best output quality. If you want the downloaded files to be put on other portable devices, like iPhone, iRiver, BlackBerry, PSP etc, this application can also allow you to convert them to other file formats like AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG, FLV, SWF, MKV, 3GP, AC3, AMR, M4A, MKA etc.

[url=click here]iOrgsoft video converter[/url] can also assist you in editing the files according to your specific program needs. The built-in editing features such as crop, trim, effect can help you make your personalized files. Besides, you can also set the output parameters such as Resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bitrate for video and Sample Rate, Channel, Encoder and Bitrate for audio in order to accommodate various types of iPods like iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle etc. All this with a few mouse clicks, fell free to try.
[url=click here]Free Trial[/url]

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger