We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ulead video studio 10

wetandwindy

Likes # 0

I am a windows7 user.

I have been using video studio for some time without a problem but have recently experienced a problem. when transfering photos into the program and placing them on the timeline to create a dvd the odd photo is being turned through 90 degrees. It appears to be only some those which have been taken with the camera held sideways. The same problem has arisen with two different cameras and has not previously occured.

I appreciate it is possible to turn the photos within the timeline but this is frustrating especially if one is missed and only discovered after the dvd is completed.

Has anyone else found the same problem or know of the cause or method of correction?

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

The program is not intelligent enough to tell if the picture is turned through 90 degrees, upside down or even if you have duplicate pictures in the timeline. The only was is to check each picture before and after you have put them into the timeline.

Like this post
wetandwindy

Likes # 0

I appreciate what you say but perhaps I did not explain sufficiently. It is the program itself that is randomly turning about 1 in 20 photos, which are correctly set up, 90degrees. Usually it shows photos correctly when they are originally captured and added to 'images' but turns them when they are transferred to the timeline. On the odd occasion it shows them turned on their side in both places.

If it lacked intelligence the way I see it it should or could not do this.

Any more thoughts will be appreciated.

Like this post
Newuser939

Likes # 0

You might get more help from the VideoStudio forum here
click here

Like this post
AlexYu

Likes # 0

iOrgsoft video converter come out at the right time

[url=click here]iOrgsoft video converter[/url] at the first place is a wonderful video player which can play all kinds of videos and an excellent video converter which can convert among all popular file formats like AVI, MPG, MP4, WMV, MKV, VOB, MOV, RM, RMVB, 3GP, FLV, ASF, SWF etc with good conversion speed and best output quality. Besides converting video file formats, it can also extract audio from videos files and save as MP3, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA etc audio files. You can convert your downloaded Limewire files to Windows Movie Maker compatible file formats without any difficulty.

[url=click here]iOrgsoft video converter[/url] also possesses more powerful editing features. With it, you can make your self-style videos, such as video trim, video crop, video effect. You can also set the output parameters such as by Settings such as Resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder and Bitrate for video and Sample Rate, Channel, Encoder and Bitrate for audio. Besides, you can also snapshot beautiful pictures when previewing by clicking the "Snapshot" button below the previewing window.
[url=click here]Free Trial[/url]

Like this post
wetandwindy

Likes # 0

This response seems more like a hijack attempt than a helpful response. Surely this does not stem from a regualr user or employee and is a matter of concern.

Like this post
john810

Likes # 0

Blu-ray Ripper is a rather professional converter to rip blu-ray and complete blu-ray rip task.
click here
click here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone