We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Panasonic HDC SD20

jojo56

Likes # 0

I have just bought a Panasonic HDC S20 video camera and when I tried to set up computer to download I found I had two cds in the pack, one a manual for operating camera and one named HD Writer AE 1.0
which appears only to be manual.

Obviously I have no CD Driver...can anyone tell me what the name of it is. I tried to download from Panasonic but it could not identify product.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

"Obviously I have no CD Driver" ?

As most computers have a DVD drive that will play CD's it is not obvious.

If you are looking to download the instruction manual click here the HDCHS20 manual covers the HDCS20

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

Should have said select

AV products
Camcorder Digital
HDCHS20

Like this post
jojo56

Likes # 0

Sorry Brynit, I did not make myself clear. I am not really into computer speak....
my problem is that I believe I need to install a programme so that my computer and camera can work together. I do not have a disc to download that programme.

Like this post
awest3

Likes # 0

The HD AE 1.0 writer disc has the program on it for editing the HD AVCHD format files which this camera produces. I've got the 200 version of this camera. I think when you connect the camera it automatically uses the software in Vista...or XP probably for connecting to the PC...I'll have to check the disks that came with my camera...

Like this post
AlexYu

Likes # 0

Have a look [url=click here]Limewire to YouTube Converter[/url]
Limewire to YouTube converter is specially designed for facilitating uploading Limewire videos to YouTube by converting Limewire videos to YouTube compatible FLV, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, Divx or 3GP files. And the input and output file format can be broad including almost all popular file formats including AVI, WMV, MKV, MOV, VOB, FLV, SWF, 3GP, RM, RMVB, ASF etc. Besides, it can also extract audio tracks from Limewire video files and save as AAC, MP3, AMR (YouTube audio files), WAV, WMA, AC3 etc audio files.

[url=click here]Limewire to YouTube converter[/url] is also an excellent video editing tool. With it, you can cut the Limewire videos to a certain length suitable for YouTube by Trim, crop the videos to proper size for YouTube by Crop, adjust the video Brightness, Contrast and Saturation, set the right resolution by Settings. Besides, video merging, video splitting, batch process mode function, snapshot and preview are also available for you, just feel free to try.
[url=click here]Free Trial[/url]

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

The last post is SPAM!

Like this post
john810

Likes # 0

Thank you for this.
click here
click here
click here

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

Again Spam!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...