We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Advice on Current A3 Printers Sought

kilgore661

Likes # 0

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a colour printer for home use that takes A3 sheets *and* can print on continuous rolls of paper. Does such a thing exist without paying £500 or more?

I don't need multifunction or anything special in the way of printing. Simply something I can use to print digital images as well as any bog-standard inkjet. I guess my choice will be severely limited by insisting on the abiity to print on rolls, but a printer that will work with a continuous ink supplu would be preferred.

Like this post
howard64

Likes # 0

not sure about models able to take a roll but my hp deskjet 1120C, I know ancient but so am I, has an entry at the rear for large sheets that you do not want to have to go around the roller. It would not take a genius to fix a roll of paper behind the printer which can then feed through the rear. HP A3 inkjets are about twice the price of an A4 printer. Novatech have an epson a3 for £170

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Microsoft teases new OS ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

September 2014 creative trends: 5 things you must see

IDG UK Sites

What to expect from Apple in autumn/winter 2014: iPhone 6, iPhone Air, iWatch, iPad 6, new Apple...