We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Digital Home & Smartphones Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Sony mp3 payer- sync problems

charlton200

Likes # 0

Hi
My wife has bought a Sony NWZ-B142 2gb mp3 player.
There is no disc with this player and the only requirement is Windows Media 11.
The problem I have is that the computer recognizes the mp3 player with the usual ping sound but Window Media doesn't.
I have been into device manager and done a update on the MP3 player,but no better.

When I have Windows Media open and the files are already to sync to the MP3 player; the sync button at the bottom is still greyed out and up the top it says connect your device.
Anyway to remedy this problem please.

Thanks in advance.

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

Try connecting it after you have opened Media player. If that doesn,t work treat it as any other portable device, open in my computer and drag and drp the files to it.

Like this post
marqthompson

Likes # 0

This is a wonderful article. The things given are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

cruz
<a href="click here" rel="dofollow">caravans</a>

Like this post
marqthompson

Likes # 0

[url=click here]caravans[/url]

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow